We want to share with you a few simple tips about how our business partners make daily deals work for them.
Daily deals can be successful at bringing traffic into your business. The downside is that many times it’s one-time traffic.
So the key to making daily deals a success is to position yourself in a way that will allow you to do the following:
(1) Collect customer information.
(2) Communicate with customers directly and incentivize them to come back.
(3) Run your own specials or daily deals.
It’s no secret that daily deal providers do not share customer information with business owners. Your customers come in, they leave and you don’t quite know who they were and, more importantly, how to get them back.
You need their contact information. It’s that simple. Daily deals do not serve your company unless the customer becomes part of your business community.
Our business partners make sure clients download their mobile app when they walk in. It’s easy to do. Posters, signs, leaflets, an employee telling them . . .
Customers are also encouraged to download the app through straightforward deals – a free drink or entering a prize draw.
For a few reasons…
1. Once your daily deal customers download your app, you have a small piece of real estate on their mobile phone. Don’t forget they carry it with them 24/7.
2. As soon as your customers open the app, they’re prompted to join your mailing list.
The best part – you can now keep in touch with your daily deal customers and incentivize them to come back over and over again.
3. You can start sending emails as well as push notes right to your customers’ phones. Your mobile app gives you the ability to send unlimited free instant messages like the one on the right.
4. You already know that your daily deal customers love to save money. You don’t need (nor should you) keep offering a 50% off discount. What you should do is create a loyalty card instead and offer a smaller freebie after say 5 visits. It’s easy to do with a mobile app.
5. You could even run your own daily deals with your mobile app by selling discounted vouchers!
The app makes it EASY to build relationships with your customers. Once the fish is hooked, it’s hooked. All you have to do is wind the reel in slowly.
This is the point – keeping in touch with daily deal customers will increase your loyal clientele and increase your revenue. It’s a simple but effective tip.
If we can help with that, let us know. Fill out the form below to talk to us about how a mobile app can help with more than just daily deals… We’d love to talk to you.